Residential Electrical Services in Orange County
Fast, Safe, and Effective Services for Your Home
Electricity may be a necessity, but it can be a dangerous one. When your lights start flickering or your outlets stop working, let our trained, licensed, and insured professionals provide fast, safe solutions that deliver the results you need. Our attention to detail and dedication to quality means that when it comes to your home, we don’t settle for sub-par workmanship. We check every last aspect of our work before we close out a job to ensure that your home is safe and functional and that the job you need us to perform has been done right.
Our Orange County Residential Electrical Services Include:
- Electric Panel Upgrades: As modern technology continues to dominate modern living, the demand for more power may inevitably cause circuitry overload and a potential risk of danger in homes older than 10 years.
Our team will help you avoid such hazards and advise you on the exact panel upgrade to meet the specific needs of your home.
- Breakers & Fuses: If you are experiencing continuous tripping breakers, it's important to call a professional electrician. The problem may be as simple as loose connectors, or perhaps a more serious issue with your electrical panel that could potentially lead to an electrical fire hazard. Whatever the case may be, always refer to a licensed and trained professional. At PD Electric, our highly experienced technicians will get the job done right so you can rest assured that your circuit breakers, fuses and every last detail of your electric panel functions perfectly and your home is safe and secure.
- EV Charging Stations: As electrical vehicles continue to become more common; PD Electric maintains our commitment to ensuring that the demand for EV charging stations is met. Whether you own a residential or commercial property, when you require an EV charger, you can count on our team to help you find the right system and have it installed correctly. We have extensive experience making electric vehicle charging as safe, fast, and simple as possible.
- TV Mounting Services: The PD Electric team are expert technicians in TV mounting, TV installation and home theater set-up. From the simple to the high-end, our experienced, dedicated crew will mount and install your television with precision, professionalism and care and advise you of smart features and other amenities of your system.
- Home Automation: Our electricians develop customized home automation systems that address all of your needs with a convenient press of a button. As professional electricians, we not only design your home automation system but install it as only a professional can, ensuring that all fixtures and features are correctly wired.
- Home Theatre Services: Our electricians can install and service home theatre products from the top names in the industry, including THX and Dolby Digital. We handle all necessary wiring and installation, blending everything seamlessly into your home décor, so you can enjoy professional-quality sound and visuals with no inconveniences or hold-ups.
- New Construction: Our team will work directly with you to provide complete wiring services for all interior and exterior additions to your home, including fixtures. That includes all necessary wiring for lighting fixtures, appliances, networking devices and telephones, home automation systems, home theaters, intercom and surveillance systems, home security systems, audio/video, in-wall speakers or surround sound, and more.
- Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting: Highlight trees and shrubs, illuminate outdoor spaces, and more with our wide range of electrical installations for landscape applications. We can even help you light your pool or water feature!
- Recessed and Track Lighting: Our modern, innovative lighting fixtures offer a stylish new look that is both brighter and more appealing. Whether you’re sprucing up your kitchen or adding some much-needed illumination to a home office, we have custom fixtures that make your home a beautiful, functional, and well-lit space.
- Light Switch and Dimmer Upgrades:
In need of replacing an older, failing light switch? It's tempting to purchase a new light switch and attempt to install it yourself. However, without the expertise of a trained electrician, you are at high risk of electrocution, and you could damage your homes electrical system that could result in an electrical fire. Call PD Electric if you are in need of adding, replacing or removing a light switch. We will promptly send out one of our highly trained certified electricians to do the job right. If you are in the process of remodeling, we can easily move and/or install new light switches to accommodate the new setting of the room. You may even wish to replace the switches with dimmers. You can create the perfect lighting with dimmers and enhance the over-all mood and atmosphere of the room for any occasion. Call PD Electric today for a professional addition or replacement of light switches or dimmers.
- Whole Home Surge Protection: Power surges happen on a daily basis, from small surges to extreme surges, such as lightening striking and other harmful electrical spikes. To protect your home, surge protection is an absolute necessity as even the smaller continuous surges can wear down the sensitive electrical components that power your home's major appliances and electronics. At PD Electric, we offer "Whole House" surge protection installed directly on your electrical panel to safeguard your house from any size surge. Power strip surge protection is useful, but surprisingly, one could spend approximately the same amount on strips for every room as compared to having surge protection installed to protect the entire home. we offer a variety of options to whole house surge protection. Call PD Electric to discuss the best option to protect your family and your home
- Back Up Generators: How difficult would it be to make it through your day without electricity? Communication devices, computers, heating and A/C, hot water heaters and household appliances all come to a halt in the event of an outage, not to mention critical medical equipment and security systems. A power failure could potentially lead to a life-threatening crisis. PD Eclectic can install a back-up generator for such emergencies. You will never be at the mercy of a power outage again. Call PD Electric today for more information on arming your home with a backup generator.
- Remodeling and Additions: Adjustments or additions made for your home to meet your evolving needs and lifestyle with help from PD electric. We offer interior and exterior remodeling services to ensure that your new additions have the lights, fixtures, appliances, and outlets needed to be as functional as possible.
- Telephones and Networking Systems: If you work from home, use specialized computers or other devices for your hobbies, or just prefer a good old-fashioned landline, we can make sure your home is wired to meet those needs. We install dial-up outlets, fiber optic cables, and everything else you need to create, manage, and transmit data.
- Troubleshooting & Repair: If you have any questions about the electrical system that supports your home, we have the answers. If you are experiencing electrical or networking issues, we will immediatly locate the problem and resolve it!
Our friendly, experienced, and knowledgeable electricians are always happy to help!
- And more!
Call (949) 569-8131 today to schedule your service appointment with our Orange County residential electricians. We offer free quotes for your convenience.
All the Expertise You Need in One Place
In this day and age, we use electricity for practically everything. Our homes rely on safe, reliable currents to stay illuminated, power appliances and devices, and even maintain a perfect indoor temperature. Of course, when your electrical system supports so many fixtures, features, and appliances, there’s always a possibility that electrical problems could arise. The good news is, you don’t have to shop around for different contractors to fix any issue related to your home electrical system – PD Electric can install, repair, or replace everything your Orange County home needs to maintain a safe reliable electrical system. From wiring and remodeling to simple light and AV installations, we do it all, with a dedication to quality and service that delivers amazing results.
Call (949) 569-8131 for immediate assistance with all your home electrical emergencies in Orange County or any of the surrounding areas. You can also reach out to us online to get your electrical questions answered promptly by our experienced residential electricians!